KS2 Teacher - Greenwich
Destination Education are currently working with an outstanding school based in Greenwich who are currently looking for a KS1 Teacher immediately! However, for the right candidate they are happy to hold on until after the Easter break.
This forward thinking school require a bright and enthusiastic teacher that has experience within KS1.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum £140 Per Day)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency
- Have UK QTS
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Jack at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
The ideal candidate will be a keen and determined teacher who is ready to take the next step in their teaching career.