Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher based in Wakefield seeking a better work life balance?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a Qualified Primary Teacher in Wakefield at one of out preferred schools.
A highly successful school with dynamic and hardworking staff, an engaging curriculum and pupils who are eager to learn.
We are looking for a KS2 teacher who will be inspiring and dedicated to this outstanding primary school. Principal also offers free CPD training and individual support to any candidates wishing to join us.
Why register with Principal Resourcing?
• Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
• An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
• A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
• Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
• A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
• 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
• A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
What are the benefits of supply teaching?
- Flexibility- you choose the days you want to work, the length of time you want to work and also the location you want to work
- Increase your knowledge - you will get to experience how a variety of schools operate
- Returning to teaching - being a supply teacher is a great way to get back into the classroom and a brilliant way to gain confidence
- Other commitments - whether you are studying, working part time or have other commitments, you can work as little or as many days as you want when on supply
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Qualified Teacher