Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 4 - Maths/English Lead - 'Good' Ofsted School (2017)- Outstanding Leadership & Management - 1 form entry Primary school - Bromley, London - MPS/UPS plus TLR - Starting April 2018 (or earlier for right candidate)
REESON Education are looking for an Outstanding Year 4 Teacher to join a beautiful 1 form entry primary school in Bromley, London. This school has been recognised in the top 10% of schools in the country for their KS2 progress, and from a recent Ofsted report received Outstanding in Early Years & Leadership and Management.
The school offer the best level of support (as seen from their Ofsted) as well as brilliant classroom technology, being the Computing At School Hub locally.
- Are an outstanding teacher who can hit the ground running
- Are looking for a step up, TLR available
- Are experienced
- Are passionate about teaching
- Have a proven track record teaching English or Maths
The school can offer you;
- Brilliantly behaved children & lovely parents
- The opportunity to step up in your career, while be supported by Outstanding SLT
- A great place to work
Don't hesitate to apply below, and someone from REESON will get in touch with you shortly.
- Key Stage 2 Teacher - Bromley
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job