Do you have experience supporting KS2 pupils?
Are you looking for a new challenge working within primary?
I am recruiting for a KS2 Teaching Assistant to support with SATS/Booster sessions; the role will be to start ASAP and on a part time basis (5 mornings a week) at a lovely village school in Blackburn.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to Free CPD and Safeguarding Training from both the school and Randstad Education
- Working in a well respected school
- Free on site parking
- Pro actively work as part of a team
- Support year 6's in the run up to their SATS
- Work closely with intervention/small groups/1:1
- Supporting across maths, writing and reading
- Observing prep tests/assessments
- Reporting back to the teacher on progression
- Minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Eligible to work within the UK
- Be approachable, calm and able to think on your feet
- Have an understanding of safeguarding procedures in schools
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!
**All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references**
- Key Stage 2
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job