Look no further!
Reed Education are working with a ‘good’ Primary School, based in Faversham, who are seeking 2 talented KS2 Primary Teachers to start with them from September 2018.
If you are a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher, you will be paired with an experienced NQT Mentor, to guide you through the year, resulting in you becoming an ‘Outstanding’ Primary Teacher.
If you are an experienced Primary Teacher, support measures are still in place, however you will also be encouraged to play on your strengths and grow as a teacher, with fantastic CPD networks in house and at nearby local primary schools.
• Experience teaching KS2 essential
• Recent grading’s of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’
• Creative, Passionate and Fun atmosphere
• Someone looking for a school to grow and develop in
• Ability to commute to Faversham with ease
• ‘Good’ and improving Primary School
• 3 Form Entry
• Incredible Resources – Modern and Spacious
• Passion for creating independent learners
• Great support staff
• One of the strongest SLT in Kent
If you’re an experienced Primary Teacher or NQT interested in this Faversham Primary School, I urge you to apply. The staff and SLT are very welcoming and would accommodate informal visits and phone calls before committing to an interview.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job