Key Stage 2 Teacher (Year 6) & Literacy Lead - Fantastic, Creative Primary School (Camden)
A hugely popular and inclusive Primary School based in Camden are actively looking for an experienced Upper KS2 Primary Teacher for a key role as part of their Upper KS2 and middle management team.
This is a permanent, full time position, starting September 2018. The school are looking to recruit and appoint a talented Year 6 Teacher & Literacy Leader to become part of what is seen as one of the BEST primary schools on the Borough.
The head teacher is established and supportive. Her engaging, creative and friendly approach has seen this school become a highly sought-after school by teachers and parents, with children making OUTSTANDING progress between KS1 & KS2.
The SLT are keen to appoint over the coming weeks, so Immediate applications are advised. Tours & Interviews will be kicking off in January.
Q - Are you looking to secure a Literacy Lead role this September?
Q - How would you like to become part of a leading Primary School in Central London?
If so, then please READ ON & APPLY TODAY...
PERSON:- Who are the school looking for?
- Qualified KS2 Primary Teacher - UK QTS
- Passionate about Literacy - aspiring or current Literacy Leader
- NOT suitable for NQTs or supply teachers!
- Focus & interest on Upper KS2 - Year 6
- Previous Year 6 & SATs experience required!
- Previous Management experience required - ideally subject responsibility.
- Someone with a creative & positive approach
- Ability to lead from the front
- Excellent subject knowledge required!
- GOOD to OUTSTANDING Teachers ONLY - recent observations
ROLE:- What will your role include?
- Year 6 Class Teacher - work alongside a fantastic partner Teacher
- Literacy Leader - TLR 2b on offer!
- Full Time & Permanent post - September 2018 Start
- Excellent CPD on offer
- Excellent Management & Staff in place
- Creative learning environment & approach
- Team Player culture - sharing of best practice
- Develop & prepare an excellent class for KS2 SATs
- Ideal role for a passionate & ambitious teacher
- Inner London Salary - MPS / UPS
- TLR 2b on offer - £4.5K
SCHOOL:- Where would you be working?
- GOOD graded 2 form entry Primary School
- Excellent SLT - establishes and supportive
- Inclusive & Creative learning environment
- Outstanding progress made between KS1 to KS2
- Way above national average - 78% Reading, 82% Writing, 93% Maths
- Central London location - Zone 2
- Within the popular Borough of Camden
- 5 Min Walk from the Piccadilly Line
- Large School Site - beautiful Victorian Build
If you are a current Literacy Leader or have aspirations of making the jump this September, get in touch today. This could be the PERFECT post for you!!
Our Team will be in touch within 24hrs if shortlisted. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Primary Teacher
- Year 6 Teacher
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Literacy Leader
- Key Stage 2 Teacher & Literacy Leader