Year 3/4 Teacher - Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Location: Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Duration: End of the academic year 2018
Salary: Pay to scale
A lovely school in Sutton Coldfield are looking for a year 3/4 teacher to join their team before Easter 2018.
The school has been graded 'Good' by Ofsted and they are keen to recruit an excellent teacher from Easter 2018 until the end of the academic year.
This is the opportunity to be part of an innovative school which are part of a bigger multi academy trust.
You will be developed professionally and have the opportunity to work with a number of other schools within the trust.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term teaching role in a great and supportive environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- QTS (qualified Teacher Status) NQTs also welcomed
- Experience working within a classroom environment
- Strong behaviour management skills
- The ability to deliver the national curriculum in a fun and professional way
- Excellent communication
- Professional and passionate.
In return you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates
- A school that you will enjoy working in
- A great team
- An experienced, dedicated consultant who will work through the process with you
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff in the following areas:
- Primary Teachers and Support Staff
- SEN Teachers and Support Staff
- Secondary Teachers and Support Staff
- Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
- FE Lecturers
- Note Takers
- BSL Signers
- Academic Support Workers and Dyslexia Tutors
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role then click "apply now" to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or you can call Catrina
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job