Start Date: September 2018
Prospero Teaching are currently looking for a Primary School teacher to teach a KS2 class in a well respected school in the area. The school was awarded 'Good' status in its last Ofsted report and is going from strength to strength. This position is open to NQT's experienced teachers as well as Overseas Trained Teachers. The school have stated that based on a good performance there may be a permanent position offered at the end of the cover.
The successful candidate is:
Someone who can effectively challenge pupils to achieve, using a range of engaging methods and excellent communication skills. You will be approachable, organised with a good eye for detail, able to work under your own initiative to help raise attainment for your class. You will be able to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching ensuring the delivery of quality lessons that add value to pupils and school.
LOOKING FOR A SEPTEMBER START OR D2D SUPPLY? Then apply now as there is still plenty of vacancies to be filled!
These positions are both full time and part time and vary throughout EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. If you are looking to hand your notice in, or have already done so, and would like to hear more about the positions we are currently working on please feel free to apply below with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch.
Teachers must have:
* Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years, or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT
* QTS or equivalent
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Good classroom management skills
Prospero Teaching can offer you:
* Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
* Client knowledge that is second to none
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Teaching assignments local to you
* Flexible working hours to suit your needs
* Careers support and advice
* Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
* Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
* Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a cover letter to Prospero Teaching. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.
- Primary School
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Primary Teacher