KS2 Primary teacher -Redhill, Surrey
£22,699- 33,492 per annum
Part time (3 days a week)
Starting -Easter holidays (Guaranteed until July 2018)
Primary KS2 Teacher required to teach a mixed ability Year 4 class Part time from April 2018 for a below average sized village school in Redhill, Surrey.
This School is based in a lovely community and represents a strong ethos of 'every child matters', the school in question prides itself in offering an all encompassing learning environment for all there children, therefore all applicants need to be nurturing, creative and supportive. This school is accredited for its high standards of education; applicants with subject specialism in English, Maths and Modern Foreign Languages will be greatly received, however this isn't essential for your application.
- 3 days a week (Monday-Wednesday)
- teaching a mixed ability Year 4 class (30 pupils).
- Duties will include planning and marking, assessment, parents evenings and after school club assistance, PE.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary
- NQT's are welcomed to apply
- Maternity post
- 260 + pupils on roll
- Graded 'Good' on last Ofsted inspection
- 2 form entry
- Behaviour in lessons and around the school is exemplary
- Excellent support network for both pupils and staff
- Extensive CPD available to all members of staff
- Excellent facilities and resources available
- Children are proud ambassadors of there school
- Children are encouraged to take responsibility for there own learning
- Throughout the school, pupils make good progress overall in English and Mathematics reaching
standards which are in line with the national average.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Recommend a teacher and you will receive £300 for each person that successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience and you feel this is the right role for you please apply immediately.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks