* (KS2) Key Stage Two
* NQT's welcome to apply
REESON education is delighted to be working closely with a lovely 2 form entry Primary School in Hammersmith and Fulham who are currently seeking an enthusiastic Reception teacher to join their friendly team in January.
The school are looking for a dynamic and passionate teacher who:
- Is a Key Stage Two Teacher looking for a supportive school
- Has previous experience as a Year 4 Teacher
- Has proven experience of securing excellent classroom practice.
- Is able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching.
- Has the relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, PGCE)
- Can demonstrate commitment to team work as well as being able to work independently.
In return the school can offer you:
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team.
- 2 form entry school
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
Our lovely school knows that every child is an individual, and so they try to develop and nurture individual talents and personalities, as well as stressing social values and the importance of responsibility and self-discipline. They therefore expect the very best of all their children, both academically and socially.
In December 2013 the school was judged to be 'Good with outstanding feature's by OFSTED. We were also delighted to be graded 'Outstanding' in the RE inspection which happened in February 2014.
To apply to this exciting role, please send through your CV to REESON EDUCATION today. The Headteacher of this forward thinking Primary School is looking to interview for the role as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'