KS1 Class Teacher
*Class Teacher roles North London
*Temp-Permanent Opportunity with excellent daily rate £135-£160
*Ofsted rated 'Good' School
*Full-time school teaching position
*Free CPD including interview preparation and support from our dedicated team
KS1 Class Teacher Specification
KS1 Teacher: Do you hold a Qualified Teacher Status and are looking for an exciting long term opportunity to work with children in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We are currently working with various primary schools across North London who are looking for qualified teachers to manage their own classroom and make a real difference in the life of the pupils under their care.
The role will be full time working 5 days per week.
The schools are located in the North London area and are all accessible by public transport -bus stops are just a stone's throw away.
What the school can offer:
· A strong and supportive leadership team who work tirelessly to raise standards across the school.
· A welcoming environment.
· Well behaved pupils who are polite, courteous and engaged in their learning.
· The opportunity to work with a creative curriculum and light marking.
· An engaging learning environment surrounded by a range of outdoor spaces.
· Friendly Staff who work collaboratively to improve outcomes for children.
If you are looking for a new and exciting job with a school that can offer fantastic training and a supportive senior leadership team, then please get in touch with Frida: frida.jackson-nwume @empowering-learning.co.uk or click apply below.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.