This is an excellent opportunity in a three-form entry infant school and morning and afternoon sessions Nursery with a total of 348 pupils aged between 3 - 7 years. The school is located in the London Borough of Bromley, within beautiful grounds.
The school believe that every child is different and that everyone deserves the opportunity to be happy, secure and successful. The school is surrounded by large grounds and benefits from a spacious and attractive site with a good deal of green space which enables us to take our learning outside, including through Forest School sessions.
The school was graded ‘Outstanding’ in 2009 and has had subsequent outstanding accredited challenge partner reviews. The school is also heavily oversubscribed in each year group.
This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with experience in Early Years and Key Stage 1 to work alongside our teaching team to continue to raise quality and standards, ensuring that all pupils reach their full potential.
To be successful you will:
• have relevant teaching assistant qualifications/experience
• be an excellent teaching assistant with very high expectations of what can be achieved
• understand how children learn best
• have high principles and expectations of achievement in behaviour
• have experience and understanding of EYFS and KS1
• Salary range - BR4 Scale and point dependent on experience
• Start date – September 2018
• 32.5 hrs per week 39 weeks per year
• Phase – Infant school
• Employment type – Permanent
If you feel you have the relevant experience to be considered for this role, please apply below or e-mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job