KS1 Teaching Assistant - Central London
A KS1 Teaching Assistant position has opened for a proactive individual who is keen to become part of a forward-looking school in Central London.
• KS1 Teaching Assistant post
• Start ASAP
• Well-led primary located in Central London
• £60-£70 per day
• Full-Time role till July
KS1 Teaching Assistant Specification
• Passionate graduate
• Have a degree graded as a 2:1 or higher
• Prior experience is beneficial
• Have a naturally exuberant personality
• Form robust top-down and bottom-up communication lines
• Inspire students
About the KS1 Teaching Assistant Role
• Helping to add another element to class learning within KS1 exclusively
• Make the most of the various resources available
• Have the responsibility of helping teachers orchestrate stimulating lessons
• Managed by an effective HOD
• The leadership team have a habit of taking on their most capable support staff in a more permanent capacity
• This forward-looking primary school is found in Central London
• Great public transport links including bus routes
• An 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating in a recent inspection
• Beneficial ties with the local community
• Terrific learning environment that has caused it to be oversubscribed
This forward-looking primary school provides an excellent induction programme and can provide the new starter with all the support they need to truly enjoy their new position. To become a key part of this Central London school as a KS1 Teaching Assistant, send us your application now. Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'