KEY STAGE 1 TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED IN LEEDS
Are you and inspiring individual, ready for a new and exciting challenge?
I am looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individuals to join a large multi-cultural primary school in Leeds (LS7). If you have experience working with children and young people, then this could be the ideal role for you.
- Working with small groups as well as 1:1 sessions with individuals
- Literacy and Numeracy interventions
- Supporting pupils in the classroom
- Assisting with the preparation of materials required for lesson
- Daily 1:1 reading observations
- Playground monitoring at break and lunch times (rota based)
**RATES OF PAY START AT £55 PER DAY**
About the School…
- Large multi-cultural primary school, with a warm community feel
- Graded ‘good’ by OFSTED in 2015
- Friendly and welcoming school, with well-behaved children who are encouraged to take care of one another
- Supportive and understanding staff throughout the school
- Good public transport links to and from Leeds City Centre and easily accessible by car
**A RECENT DBS ON THE UPDATE SERVICE IS NEEDED**
- You must be enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about wanting to make a difference with pupils learning
- You must have extensive experience working with children aged 4-7, preferably in a school setting
- Willingness to develop your own learning
- Knowledge of the KS1 national curriculum would be beneficial
- Experience working with children with EAL and SEN
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website or apply today to find out more about this role.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.