KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant required in Haringey
A great Primary School in Hackney are looking for an experienced TA to join their vibrant team.
This great role if you are already an experienced Teaching Assistant and are looking for a new role to excel at.
- Working as a Teaching Assistant within a primary school located in Haringey
- Supporting the teacher at all levels
- Working with the whole class, small groups and 1-1
- Helping students in KS1 who need extra help with Literacy and Numeracy
- Supporting students in and outside of the classroom
- Necessary that you have relevant educational qualifications for example: CACHE, diploma, Teaching Assistant qualification etc..
- Must have at least 3 years experience working in a primary school
- You need to be enthusiastic and motivated, with a determination for career development
- Needs to be versatile and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- MUST enjoy working with children and have a passion to make a difference.
- Understand the role of safeguarding children
- Strong behavioural management skills preferred
The school has a vibrant and dynamic environment to work in, with great opportunities for career progression. Located in Haringey this school has great transport links and within walking distance from the local train station.
To apply please send you CV and a cover letter to Lauren Rogers at ASQ-Education.
If you feel that this is not the right role for you, we work across London in both primary and secondary schools. Feel free to contact ASQ Education and we will find the perfect role for you.
- learning support
- Teaching Assistant Haringey