KS1 teacher - Waltham Forest
Reed Education Teachers is working with a thriving 1 form entry primary school located in the borough of Waltham Forest who is looking to appoint KS1 Teachers for September 2018.
This School provides a welcoming, stimulating environment, which is conducive to learning; where the value, respect and self -esteem of individuals is promoted through our commitment towards providing equality of opportunity. Through our delivery of a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum, we aim to meet the needs of all the children, thus enabling them to reach their full potential and become independent learners
School is outstanding by OfSted.
They offer a curriculum that motivates pupils and enables them to experience success, and builds on existing concepts, skills and understanding. They provide a caring, stimulating, secure learning environment, in which every child can reach their full potential as an individual, socially, intellectually and physically.
They aim to develop the school as a community and create a supportive environment, in which children, staff, governors, parents and the wider community work together and are able to reach their potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an ambitious, resilient and enthusiastic NQT, with a sense of humour
- Receive strong and nurturing support from a confident, innovative and driven team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Plan and deliver a creative curriculum that provides the best opportunities for all children to achieve
- Be committed to constant self assessment to ensure that the highest standards of practice are achieved.
- An outstanding learning environment with modern building
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.
- Primary school
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'