Are you a keen KS1 teacher looking for an exciting role?
Are you passionate about inspiring children to be the best they can be?
Does becoming part of a thriving and vibrant school sound like the dream?
This Estyn rated "Good" school are wanting to add a passionate Teacher to their nurturing team. This community school in the heart of Newport are searching for someone experienced who can support the current team in enriching each child's academic and social education. The ideal candidate will uphold the school values inside and outside the classroom to ensure the continued progress of each and every child.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who can demonstrate initiative when delivering engaging lessons that reach every individual. They are searching for someone flexible who can join the team and work until the end of the academic year July 2019.
* TA support in every classroom
* Flexible term time hours - On site parking
* Supportive and caring leadership team
* Training and development opportunities Responsibilities
* Deliver engaging and active lessons that reach every child
* Keep up to date records and marking
* Ensure all teaching supports the schools ethos
* Support the current team with the continued deliver of the curriculum
* Provide a happy and safe environment where the children are able to progress academically and emotionally
* Develop confidence in every child Requirements
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Relevant qualifications BA Hons (QTS),BEd,BSc Hons (QTS),PGCE,PGCE,QTS
* Previous work experience within KS1
* Understanding of KS1 curriculum
* Up to date DBS on the update service
* References for the last 5 years
If this is you and you are looking for a new rewarding role, I want to hear from you TODAY! Please apply and I will contact you if your application is successful. Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'