Are you a Year 1 Teacher seeking a new challenge? Are you looking to work for a School that will fully support you and give you opportunities to progress your career? If so, I am keen to hear from you!!
McGinley Education are currently recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to join a large two-form entry Primary School in the Liverpool area. The role will involve working with a Year 1 class to cover a Long Term sickness within the school. Previous experience of teaching a Year 1 class is essential, along with an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
The school are looking for an extraordinary and resilient teacher who will encourage and engage the children with their exciting lesson plans. They need someone who is willing to promote a positive learning environment whilst providing excellent classroom control.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching Year 1
- Excellent classroom management
- Creative lesson planning
- Engaging and dedicated teacher
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning
- You should already possess a DBS that is registered on the online update service or be willing to obtain one
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
- Get a full tank of petrol or diesel on us! When you register for work with us, we will go through how you can benefit from free fuel with McGinley Education*terms and conditions apply
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to the recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings, we ensure we know exactly what you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific point of contact within the team- who will be available to you outside of office hours if needed. We take great pride in establishing and building long lasting relationships with our schools. We are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and ultimately have a love for Education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact McGinley Education on or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job