Are you a dedicated primary school teacher? Do you have a genuine passion for making a difference in young people's lives? Do you have a detailed and determined approach to teaching?
If so, I'm glad I have your attention as I have a fantastic opportunity for an organised and tenacious individual in a thriving 'Good' school situated in High Wycombe.
Our client has built a great reputation for staff retention and are recognised as being one of the most supportive, engaging and stable schools in Buckinghamshire. Due to early retirement, the school are recruiting a KS1 teacher to start in September.
The school have an extremely talented pool of teachers and teaching assistants who work efficiently supporting one another. They also offer ongoing training and continuous 1:1 support.
- Responsible for maximising the learning of early years learners
- Ensuring each child is fully supported and engaged with
- Working closely with the SLT team and other primary teachers
- Ensuring a high standard of teaching and delivery of an exciting curriculum
- Representing the established school in a professional manor
- Having a close eye for detail in all that you do
- Free on site parking
- On going training and support
- Free health care
- Childcare support (if applicable)
As a primary school teacher at the school, you will be confident and be able to fit into the team and bond with the pupils. We are responsible for maintain the absolute highest level of safety and care for our schools and pupils, therefore enhanced DBS and referencing checks will be carried out before employment.
If you believe you tick all the boxes and are interested to find out more, please apply now and Mark will be in touch shortly!
- primary teacher / KS1 teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job