Exciting opportunity for a Key Stage 1 teacher at a friendly Primary school in Maidstone.
They are seeking an enthusiastic, creative and experienced teacher with high expectations to join them from Easter 2018.
Your new school
The Primary School in Maidstone aims to provide a happy, friendly and stimulating environment in which children are able to grow, achieve high standards, gain a sense of independence. Children are encouraged to take pride in their work, to work hard and to do the best they can at all times. High standards of behaviour and discipline are expected at the school so that children, parents and staff feel both safe and valued as individuals.
As the successful Key Stage 1 teacher you will need to;-
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), OR
- An experienced Qualified Teacher Status holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of working in a Primary school setting.
- Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, a patient and creative approach is necessary.
- Inspire and have a passion to educate.
The benefits of working with Hays Education is that you will have;
- Laura is the dedicated primary consultant for schools within the West Kent area, having several exclusive contracts with schools in which you cannot apply for these roles anywhere else.
- You will have a personal service with Laura, being on hand at any time with a direct number for you to call to discuss future primary teaching opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Laura, or call us now on . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
*Refer a friend and receive £250 worth of high street vouchers. Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a permanent/long-term post who you believe would be suitable for full time roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further?