Are you passionate about teaching KS1?
Wanting to work full time without having to do all the planning and preparation?
Looking to join a school with an inspiring Headteacher who listens and values you?
We're seeking a friendly, happy and confident KS1 Teacher to work in a delightful primary school in Tring. This is ideally a full time post but is happy to have someone on a part time basis to start as soon as possible. The school welcomes applications from new and experienced teachers with the possibility to only plan and prepare lessons for 2 days out of the 5.
Why would I want to teach at this school?
- You'll be working with an inspiring, hands on and considerate Headteacher who will support you in every way she can to ensure you're happy in your role
- The school has a strong and effective partnership with parents as an essential ingredient for our school and thus work well together to create an inclusive community
- You'll be surrounded by hardworking, friendly and dedicated staff who have built a warm and welcoming environment
- The children are at the heart of everything they do which is further supported by fortnightly forums where the children put forward their views
- The pace of change and improvement at the school has been very exciting and they are continually looking for ways to improve further so welcome your input
- The School is a perfect example of how a school and community can come together to harness success and generate continual improvement to secure long term success
- Great location situated just up the A41 in Tring
- You'll receive full time support with helpful and experienced teaching assistants and adequate PPA time
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate some experience teaching Key Stage 2 and have a positive and dynamic personality which echos the school's vibrant character.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like more information, please do call Winnie on
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their recruitment needs.
Look at what our current teachers have to say about us…
"I was very pleased with the support and assistance I received from Randstad Education. They were efficient and professional in their approach to me and I felt valued and rewarded. I am now working in a school that is immensely rewarding and satisfying to work in and I think that this would not have been possible without your help"
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.