Primary Teacher (KS1)
Are you a Primary Teacher looking for a teaching post in Sheffield?
Whether you are an experienced Teacher or an NQT, REED would love to hear from you.
REED Education are looking to recruit a KS1 Primary Teacher for a permanent and full time post for our client school in Sheffield. The Head Teacher at the school is keen to meet dynamic and well trained teachers, who have a fantastic work ethic and a clear passion for teaching KS1.
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers who would like to take on added responsibilities.
Move quickly to secure yourself an interview at the school, especially if you are experienced. Do not miss out!
• Qualified Primary Teacher -Must hold UK QTS!
• NQT or experienced
• Bright, personable character
• Excellent subject knowledge
• Excellent classroom presence
• Reflective in your approach
• Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher
• Full Time /Permanent post
• To commence in ASAP or as close to Half Term as possible
• 1st class induction for NQT’s - support from an Outstanding mentor
• Well established Senior team
• Vibrant and diverse Entry Primary School
• Established leadership team
• Spacious school site, modern building
• Excellent resources
• Graded GOOD - consistent results!
• Located Sheffield
• Excellent location - Access via multiple transport links
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check) and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business