We are currently working with a Catholic school in the Pontefract area who are seeking a Key Stage 1 teacher to start with them from September 2018 on a permanent basis. The school is in search of a practitioner who is looking to push the children beyond their remits in order to ensure progress in the class.
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS – A MUST!)
• Strong curriculum knowledge.
• Experience teaching in KS1 with a track record of success.
• Good behaviour management.
• Untarnished DBS certificate.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• A sympathetic nature towards their Catholic ethos.
In return, the school can offer:
• A friendly, supportive school and parish community.
• Children who are very well behaved.
• A supportive and forward thinking Interim Leadership Team and Interim Governing Body.
• A commitment to your induction, professional development and opportunities to work with other colleagues across the BKCAT.
The school is currently subject to Special Measures, nevertheless, a robust post Ofsted action plan has been approved and is in place within the school. The school has recently received a monitoring visit from the DfE, where senior leaders were able to evidence how rapid progress towards improvements have been made.
To be considered for this role please ‘Apply Now’ and upload a copy of your CV and cover letter. Upon completing this, one of our Primary Consultants will be in contact within 48 business hours.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job