KS1 Teacher or EYFS Teacher
KS1 or EYFS Teacher or Reception Teacher
Contract: Full Time
Start: August 2018
Salary: Excellent Salary, dependent on experience and qualifications
Our client is a leading international school, for pupils from 3-18 year olds, in Egypt. The school prides itself in offering small class sizes and is an accredited member of COBIS.
The school staff are international, open-minded and highly dedicated to their work. The school is strongly committed to the professional development of their staff and staff, on average can save 60% of their salary, whilst also enjoying a good quality lifestyle.
An outstanding and passionate teacher of KS1 or EYFS/ Reception Teacher is required to join this school and teach either at Foundation Stage, or Key stage 1. Good academic achievement, a university degree and teaching certificates are essential. The school can consider an exceptional NQT!
Essential criteria for the successful candidate:
- Honours Degree from a UK university, or similar
- At least 2 years' experience of teaching at a secondary school, including A Level, or an excpetional NQT
- Successful teaching experience of the British Curriculum
- A thorough knowledge and real enthusiasm for young children
- Satisfactory active DBS (CRB) check
- Supporting pupils with EAL
- Good tax free salary
- Free health Insurance for teacher, spouse and dependents
- Annual flights
- 2 free places for dependent children
Interviews will take place ASAP
Please be aware that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If you do have the relevant requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity please send Usma your CV;
or please call
Connaught Education is a trading brand of Connaught Resourcing and operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. We are committed to supporting the welfare of children and young people. In support of current Safeguarding legislation we will carry out background checks and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
- KS1 Key Stage One Teacher Reception EYFS Teacher NQT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"