KS1 Teacher needed for primary school in Islington, London
Start Date- ASAP
Salary- £120 - £160
Contract Type- Part-time (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated primary teacher. Successful candidates will have a passion for teaching and education and have the ability to pass this on to their students.
GSL Education is working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school in Islington, London. The school are looking for an engaging and enthusiastic Year 1 teacher to join their team from September 2018. The primary school provides friendly and inclusive learning community with the highest expectations and aspirations for all of their pupils.
The school have an excellent reputation in the local community for high results, behaviour and teaching as well as for being friendly and welcoming to all children, including those with special needs. The good school committed to providing a rich, creative and challenging primary education for all The school expects their children to enjoy their early years of education and to move on to secondary school full of confidence and enthusiasm for learning.
About the school and contract:
- Ofsted rated 'Good' School
- Excellent career development
- Interviewing ASAP
- Great behaviour in the class
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
Primary Teacher Specification
- Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one
- Provide two professional child related references good - outstanding
- Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be committed to best practice
What we can offer:
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge on the ever changing education sector
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
Should you be looking for a Primary School Teaching position role for 2018/2019 academic year, then please contact our Primary Education Consultant, Nick Stanley, as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'