Are you looking to work in a small rural Primary Setting?
Are you available on a Full Time Basis with the potential to go permanent?
We are working with a Primary school who are looking for a Teacher to take over a KS1 Class in a mixed Year 1/2 class. The class is a lovely class with no behaviour issues. The school work closely with a cluster of small schools in the area so there is a lot of support and opportunities for joint meetings and training. The school are committed to finding someone who can fit into the school and are ideally looking for a teacher who can join them on a possible permanent basis in the future. An ideal candidate would also have a strength of leading literacy or have a passion for literacy.
The school are looking for someone who:
* Has recent experience in teaching the national curriculum in a KS1 Class
* Is energetic and can motivate an animated group of pupils through fun and engaging lessons
* Has a passion for using up to date technology in lessons to enhance learning
This school will offer you:
* Fantastic support and excellent possible career progression
* A cohesive team that work hard but also have fun and share planning responsibilities
* The potential opportunity to become a permanent member of the school if all goes well
We are a supportive agency and we offer competitive rates of pay, so if you are looking for your next role then please don't hesitate to contact Katie in the Hull office for more information. The school are looking for applicants to see as soon as possible so please do contact the office for more information.
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools and secondary schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job