An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client school in Preston from ASAP Start as a KS1 Teacher for at least one term.
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
• Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
• Plan and teach well-structured lessons
• Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
• Make accurate and productive use of assessment
• Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
• Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact us.
Disclaimer 'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Bridge Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability.'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'