KS1 Primary Teacher required - Maternity contract
Are you a hardworking, reliable Key Stage 1 primary teacher?
Are you available for the summer term and beyond?
Would you like to work in a lovely primary school on a long term contract?
If so we have the perfect role for you.
Academics are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Key stage 1 primary teacher to cover a year 1 class from May. This is covering a maternity contract and will more than likely last through to the new academic year.
Situated on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent this Catholic primary school provides a warm, caring and welcoming community where all children feel valued. Graded 'Good' by their latest OFsted report which highlights the considerable rise in attainment across all key stages, pupils are able to make good progress which is brought about by a strong leadership team and quality teaching and learning opportunities.
The teacher will have:
- Responsibility for the delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum which accounts for the needs of all children.
- Creative approach to teaching and learning.
- A thorough knowledge of the curriculum and expectations.
- Committed to raising standards.
- Set high expectations.
- Provide a stimulating environment to encourage children to learn effectively.
- Responsible for effective behaviour management in the class.
- Willing to contribute / respect the Catholic ethos of the school
This is a great opportunity for a talented primary teacher to make a significant contribution to the school. Interested? Please submit an up to date CV to Academics or call the Stoke office for more details. Applications from qualified and newly qualified primary teachers will be considered.
Academics are a leading teacher recruitment agency based in Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent and are one of the main suppliers of teaching staff to primary schools across North Staffrodshire. We have a large client base of schools and have requirements to suit all needs so if you are a qualified primary teacher get in touch now !!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job