KS1 Primary teacher Urgently Required
- £22692 - £33492 perannum
- Full Time
- April 2018- 1 year contract
Are you looking for a new and exciting Full-Time opportunity in a school near Dorking? Would you be available to start in April 2018? Maybe you are an NQT looking to start your Induction year? If so, please read on...
The position is as follows:
- KS1 teacher needed for a full time role
Application end date: 1st February 2018
Interview Date:9th February 2018
- The School is a above average sized with 380+ pupils on roll,
- This school offers community, respect, and commitment to students, parents and staff alike.
- This is the number 1 school for the local catchment
- This school supports mixed ability learners including SEN and EAL.
- Supportive and valued team and senior leadership,
- Pupils with free school meals are at the national average.
- Local transport links
- Career progression opportunities
- TA support for all classes
- Access to Free CPD courses
- Supportive school team/mentoring available
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are available to pop into our office in Crawley this week, please apply today or contact us if you would like more information.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.