Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Key Stage 1 Teacher? Look no further! Reed Education Stratford are currently working with an OUTSTANDING schools based in Walthem Forest who are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and qualified KS1 Teachers.
We seek KS1 Primary teachers who are enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated. School is recruiting for a KS1 teacher on an immediate start
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate
- Have UK Qualified Teaching Status
- Have experience working within KS1
- Have GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths and;
- Have Fantastic time management and organisational skills
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits.
We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career. Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'