KS1 Teacher Job Vacancy
*KS1/Early Years Teacher role in Greenwich
*Ofsted rated 'Good' School
*Full-time school teaching position
*Free CPD including interview preparation and support from our dedicated team
KS1 PPA Teacher Specification
KS1 /Early Years Teacher: Are you a KS1 teacher looking for an opportunity to work with children from Reception to Year 2? If so, kindly apply below.
We are currently working with a fantastic OFSTED rated 'Good' primary school in Greenwich who are looking for qualified teachers for Reception/Year 1 to start immediately.
The school is located in Greenwich and very accessible by public transport with the bus stop a stone's throw away.
What the school can offer:
· A strong and supportive leadership team who work tirelessly to raise standards across the school.
· A welcoming environment
· Well behaved pupils who are polite, courteous and engaged in their learning.
· The opportunity to work with a creative curriculum and light marking.
· An engaging learning environment surrounded by a range of outdoor spaces.
· Friendly Staff who work collaboratively to improve outcomes for children.
The children and staff of this reputable primary school are seeking enthusiastic, committed and ambitious Teachers to work within KS1.
If you are looking for a new and exciting job with a school that can offer fantastic training and a supportive senior leadership team, then please get in touch with: frida.jackson-nwume @empowering-learning.co.uk or click apply below.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.