KS1 NQT - Ealing
The NQT Partnership are currently working alongside a fantastic Ealing Primary School who are in search of a KS1 NQT for September 2018!
As London’s premier NQT Recruitment provider, you’ll be well looked after by the NQT Partnership as we help to secure you a great teaching post for your career.
- Are you currently training on a PGCE or BA/BED QTS programme and looking to secure your first teaching post for September?
- Are you passionate about teaching and want to make a difference within an Inner city primary school?
- Do you seek an opportunity to work in a school that truly values and invests in its staff and provides them with opportunities to develop your skills further?
The NQT Partnership are looking for a bright and enthusiastic KS1 NQT who wants to make a genuine difference in the classroom. If you are currently being graded as a 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ KS1 NQT, then we are super keen to speak to you about this school.
As a KS1 NQT in this wonderful primary school you will be offered outstanding CPD and training opportunities to develop your skills as a practitioner. You will be offered an NQT mentor who will give you the relevant support to ensure you get your career off to a flying start.
- We’re looking for a KS1 NQT
- The School is based in Ealing, West London
- Paying an Inner London Salary £28,662
- This role is PERMANENT
- Offering excellent CPD/Training opportunities
- Start YOUR NQT year in a fantastic school.
The school is well equipped for the 21st Century learning giving you the opportunity to really engage your pupils through technology. With great outdoor spaces, spacious classrooms and great facilities throughout you will never be short of things to keep children happy and enjoying their learning.
The successful KS1 NQT would be able to join the school from July 2018 and be paid throughout the summer holidays.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV/Cover Letter or Personal Statement to Ashley Atmore.
The NQT Partnership is London’s premier permanent NQT recruitment provider. We are committed to ensuring you get the best school to start your career in.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"