Applications are warmly welcomed from experienced year group leaders or QTS class teachers wanting to make the next step in their career.
You will work alongside the senior leadership team to provide an excellent learning environment and support the rest of the staff.
The school plays a large part in the local community and pride themselves on the well-being of their learners as well as their academic achievements. The school has a high level of EAL pupils at the school so previous experience or an interest in this would be desirable.
As the successful applicant you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education, or experienced TA or LSA
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1, 2 and EYFS.
- Have an interest in management within education
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required