Our client School is looking for a knowledgeable and reflective primary practitioner, ideally with KS1 and KS2 experience. They are seeking candidates who have a proven track record of outstanding quality first teaching and the experience and commitment to be able to develop and inspire their children. From September 2018, they are looking to further build capacity within their team as the Trust grows.
Their vision is to foster a love for learning, equip children to live life skilfully and create positive memories, providing a safe, engaging learning environment in which every child can flourish. Their nature is to nurture the pupils in their care and ensure that everyone working at the School, works towards the common goal of every child excelling and making progress.
They have a strong family ethos which is central in providing an environment in which trusting relationships amongst both staff and children are cultivated. They are seeking like-minded individuals who can uphold their ethos whilst bringing their own individual flair to their growing team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Embraces, promotes and protects the ethos.
- Is a passionate classroom practitioner and enjoys using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Has extremely high aspirations and will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress.
- Has a clear commitment to school improvement, personal drive to make a difference and will contribute to the continued development of the school
- Understands that relationships are key to a successful school.
- A track record of personal professional development
- Has English or Mathematics subject leader experience
- The ability to think strategically and creatively
- Is able to work closely with colleagues and communicate effectively with parents, carers and other professionals
- Have a desire to work in an exciting environment, supporting the long term vision of the Leadership Team
What we offer:
- Children who are confident, articulate and eager to learn
- An exceptionally professional team who are friendly and do not gossip about one another
- A supportive culture that focuses on aspiration and high expectations
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
- Staff who address issues through shared problem solving.
- Continuing professional development based on your individual talents and expertise.
- Internal rewards for commitment.
- An environment in which all contributions by staff are valued.