ITN Mark Education is seeking to appoint a class teacher with KS1 & KS2 experience who is available immediately in the area of Wolverhampton.
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with energy and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge and experience of the Primary Curriculum with high expectations of pupil achievement
- The passion to further develop the provision for every child and have a desire to play a key role in the continuing development of the school.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Great team environment with strong determination from staff members to bring about improvement
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
- ITN Mark Education requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check; a minimum of two references and a face-to-face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.