KS1 & KS2 PPA Teacher Required - St Helens
MILK Education have been asked by a two form entry school in St Helens to help them recruit for a flexible KS1 & KS2 teacher to work across a variety of classes covering PPA. This position is to start as soon as possible and will continue in an on-going role until July 2018. The ideal candidate will be reliable, resilient and have an enthusiastic approach to teaching.
You must be adaptable, dedicated and excel at teaching across the KS1 & KS2 curriculum. You will be responsible for covering PPA across all KS1 & KS2 classes and be willing to successfully work alongside the class teachers to promote an exciting and nurturing learning environment.
The school are looking for an extraordinary teacher who will encourage and engage the children with their exciting lesson plans. They need someone who is willing to promote a positive learning environment whilst providing excellent classroom control.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"