KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
ITN Mark Education are looking for a highly motivated, hardworking teacher with either KS1 or KS2 experience to join this friendly and supportive school as it strives to provide the very best education for all of its children, in the area of Wolverhampton.
If you are looking for day-to-day, long or short term work then get in contact with us now as we are recruiting for positions starting after Easter half term!
We are looking for someone who has the skills to be able to raise achievement and has a passion for teaching.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in KS1 or KS2
- An aspiring and committed teacher, who has high expectations both of achievement and behaviour, and has a track record of good or outstanding teaching
- A strong team member, able to motivate and encourage others
- Well-organised and determined to make a difference.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Continued professional development for Nursery Assistants
- Work in local Primary Schools
- Weekly pay for Teaching Assistants
- Refer a friend to ITN Mark Education scheme
- Flexibility to work around existing commitments/Jobs
ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS, face-to-face interview plus a minimum of two working references.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.