Are you a Primary Teacher / Primary NQT looking for a post for September?
Are you a Primary Teacher, keen to join a successful Primary School on a permanent and full- time basis?
If so, read on and apply for this Primary Teacher / Primary NQT position now!
The post is open to experienced Primary Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers
There are 2 wonderful 3 form entry Primary Schools who are recruiting for KS1 and KS2 Primary Teachers to join them in September 2018. The KS1 and KS2 Teacher posts are open to both experienced teachers and to NQTs so do apply whatever your circumstances.
PRIMARY TEACHER - PERSON
- UK QTS
- Primary Teacher working at a Good/ Outstanding level
- Meeting and exceeding all teaching standards
- Current observations available
- Clear passion for teaching KS1
- Clear passion for teaching KS2
- Creative and ambitious
PRIMARY TEACHER - ROLE
- Primary Teacher / Primary NQT - KS1 and KS2
- Full time and Permanent
- Additional responsibility available - TLR on offer
- Creativity encouraged
- Work life balance highly important
- MPS/UPS + TLR possibly
- Primary Schools located in the London Boroughs of Islington and Enfield
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- Outstanding 3 form entry Primary schools
- Dedicated and experienced leadership teams
- Great locations- 5 mins walk from an overground station and underground station
- Modern and well resourced school
Do not miss out, visits and interviews are being arranged now… Apply now for this Primary Teacher / Primary NQT opportunities in Enfield and Islington!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job