Here at CER we have a number of roles within the Maidstone and surrounding areas for Qualified Primary Teachers to cover in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 , these roles are varied in nature and include day to day , short term and long term placements starting after the Easter break until the end of the academic year (July 2018).
Primary schools still require our assistance in the Maidstone area to find enthusiastic qualified Key Stage 1 and 2 teachers. Applicants should be comfortable delivering the national curriculum, creating vibrant and engaging lessons for young learners in the process.
Are you a professional, engaging and motivated primary school teacher? Are you able to create fun and informative lessons for young learners and looking for a new challenge in the Maidstone area? If so we may have the role to suit your needs.....
To be successful in this role you will need:
* To be able to make lessons fun and informative to the tune of the curriculum
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS are a student teacher working towards QTS
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Be motivated towards making a difference to the education of young learners
The successful candidate will also gain these great benefits for the future by registering with CER Maidstone
- Great rates of pay ranging from £110 to £160
- Work right up until the end of academic year
- A dedicated and supportive consultant
- Career progression
If you are a committed, willing and positive teacher and feel you would enjoy this type of role then do not hesitate to contact Steve Brennan at CER Maidstone or apply online today!
- key stage 1
- Primary teacher
- Class teacher
- Key stage 2 Early Years