Here at CER we are still at this late stage have a number of roles within the Medway area for Qualified primary teachers to cover in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 long term placements starting in ASAP until the end of the academic year (July 2018).
A Primary schools still require our assistance in the Medway area to find enthusiastic qualified Key Stage 1 and 2 teachers. Applicants should be comfortable delivering the national curriculum, creating vibrant and engaging lessons for young learners in the process.
Are you a professional, engaging and motivated primary school teacher? Are you able to create fun and informative lessons for young learners and looking for a new challenge in the Medway area? If so we may have the role to suit your needs.....
To be successful in this role you will need:
* To be able to make lessons fun and informative to the tune of the curriculum
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS are a student teacher working towards QTS
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Be motivated towards making a difference to the education of young learners
The successful candidate will also gain these great benefits for the future by registering with CER Maidstone
- Great rates of pay ranging from £110 to £170
- Work right up until the end of academic year
- A dedicated and supportive consultant
- Career progression
If you are a committed, willing and positive teacher and feel you would enjoy this type of role then do not hesitate to contact Steve Brennan at CER Maidstone or apply online today!
- key stage 1
- Primary teacher
- Class teacher
- Key stage 2 Early Years