The Education Network are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working primary teaching assistant with a proven track record of effectively supporting children's learning at KS1 and/or KS2. The successful candidate will:
* Hold their Level 3 primary teaching assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience as a primary teaching assistant in UK schools
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Experience supporting learning within a whole-class setting or on a 1:1/small group basis
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a primary teaching assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for this role, then please apply directly to this advert or email for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for a variety of specific primary teaching assistant vacancies in our schools across Northumberland and Tyne and Wear.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.