Korean-speaking Consultant Analyst (Cambridge)
A leading consulting company based in Cambridge which works with some of the best known global corporations with a particular strength in Foods Consumer products and Health Care markets is looking for a multilingual Consultant Analyst.
The role will be working with R&D, Business Development and Marketing functions, as part of a multinational team of postgraduate scientists, technologists, and business strategists helping companies explore product, process and business innovation opportunities.
They are looking to recruit high calibre academic graduates, ideally with a PhD or equivalent with totally fluent Korean.
You will be required to work on projects as part of a team under the guidance of senior colleagues. Key responsibilities in the role are as follows:
- Gathering scientific and market data from secondary sources (published sources), including searching of websites and proprietary databases
- Conducting primary research (telephone interviews) to gain insights from academics, industry players, and market commentators
- Analysing data, including the selection and appropriate use of industry-standard analysis tools
- Generating logical "draft" conclusions based on the data sourced
- Drafting reports describing research methods, findings, conclusions, and recommendations, with input from a Consultant as needed
- Contributing to the delivery of study outputs, both over the telephone and through face-to-face meetings
- You must have a science degree, PHD or equivalent in either Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering, biology (or similar field)
- An interest in the application of science in a business environment is essential, and previous commercial experience would be a distinct advantage
- The company sources data and insights from around the world, and therefore fluency in Korean is essential
- Experience in the use of secondary information tools, including Internet searching, databases of scientific literature or patents, and searching of market data would be an advantage
- Strong communication, time management, and planning skills are essential
- You should be familiar with standard computer programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
Key Words: "CAMBRIDGE SCIENCE PARK" CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, BIOLOGY MICOBIOLOGY, "CHEMICALENGINEERING", PhD
- Chemical Engineering