Kooltherm Area Sales Manager
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Kooltherm Area Sales Manager to join their team. You will work on a full time permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary of £35,000 - £38,000 per annum DOE.
The role of Kooltherm Area Sales Manager within the South Central and Channel Islands region will cover Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, west Central London and the Islands of Jersey, Guernsey and Alderney, where you will identify and develop customer relations to maximise sales volumes and optimise product mix.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that they offers.
Responsibilities as a Kooltherm Area Sales Managerinclude:
- Identifying all potential customers, markets and product applications.
- Building on business relationships through customer communication to maximise favourable exposure of the company, its products and services.
- Being accountable for maximising conversion to order as a result of a proactive response to customer contact, enquiries, tenders and requests for quotes.
- Giving feedback on marketing information concerning competitors and customers regarding project specifications, pricing, distribution, and delivery.
- Providing customers with technical advice when required.
The ideal Kooltherm Area Sales Managerwill have the following skills and experience:
Working from home and already based within the region (preferably Oxfordshire, Berkshire or Surrey), the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally familiar with selling into or within the construction industry.
Experience within the construction industry would be a distinct advantage, as you will be required to recommend appropriate products and solutions and deliver CPD presentations.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with the energy and drive to move things forward to exceed sales targets, adopting a flexible and direct approach to workload.
You must have excellent communication skills, be a good team player and have an out-going, adaptable personality. You will be covering accounts across the region; therefore, a full UK driving license is essential for this role, as is the adaptability to travel and work away from home as and when needed.
Benefits of becoming a Kooltherm Area Sales Manager:
- Competitive starting salary of £35,000 - £38,000 per annum DOE.
- 23 day holiday – plus Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for a Kooltherm Area Sales Manager role then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job