Job Title: KNPS Facilitator Location: Minworth GB07481
Develop and deploy KNPS business strategy within contract to ensure delivery of KN business objectives. KNPS Facilitators are key individuals in the KNPS organization. Guided by a KNPS Manager/Master Black belt they will be the people who conduct the majority of Large scale improvement projects. They will also be the main link to the wider workforce to train, coach/Mentor and most importantly involve them in the basic KNPS tools and techniques.
It is expected that a KNPS Facilitator works in partnership with the MBU management team. To ensure success they need to be competent in their role, have influence over their team and be able to influence senior managers. They would possibly be one of the higher performers in their peer group and ideally would be looking to use their skills and knowledge to progress to KNPS Manager/Master Black Belt level in due course.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement a KNPS deployment strategy to support a culture of CI in their assigned MBU business
- Identify cost savings and efficiencies by utilising resources and exploiting operational synergies
- Development of improvement teams through training in technical Business Improvement (BI) methodologies like Lean Processing and Six Sigma.
- Mentoring of KNPS trainees to technical and practical competence through hands on project support and delivery
- Enhance staff performance through the implementation and management of engagement initiatives, providing appropriate learning opportunities; fostering a culture of long term engagement with staff.
- Effectively lead and motivate whilst showing personal awareness, professionalism and sensitivity where required
- Ensure consistent compliance with all applicable legislation and KN standards (i.e. QSHE, KN
- Develop and maintain "customer" relationships with operations in line with a partnership approach
- Work in conjunction with the business development team and other available resources to create value service propositions for new business opportunities
- Ensure high level of process excellence throughout the operation through the application of best practice exchange or replication processes. Promote successes and keep Wiki up to date
- Ensure a good understanding of KN system applications and infrastructure to enable ongoing solution development
- Develop a strong understanding of KN's business strategy to interpret and deliver the Corporate Objectives within own MBU
Your skills and experience:
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Recognised GB/BB certification in Lean /Six Sigma methodologies
- Good experience in training material development
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to interpret data and creating and interrogating spread sheets
- Creation and delivery of training and presentation material
- Experience of managing cross functional teams
- Development and understanding of KPIs
- Team motivation and development
- Knowledge of CL Business and supply Chain Processes
- Demonstration of setting and adhering to standards
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management. Learn more >> kncareers.com