An international law firm is recruiting a Senior Knowledge Executive. The role will be based in the knowledge services team which is responsible for supporting a range of knowledge tools including client-facing, knowledge management and knowledge sharing systems. The role will involve liaising with people of all levels across the firm and occasionally directly working with clients.
The role will include the following:
- Driving adoption and awareness of knowledge tools for internal use and client offerings.
- Work with departments to seek out opportunities for efficiency in the delivery of services.
- Promote use of Intranet.
- Keep up-to-date regarding new developments and functionality on key systems.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in systems and processes.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries promptly, delegating where appropriate.
- Provide day-to-day support and training for end users and administrators.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills including overseeing the work of others.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Content management and systems administration experience.
- Experience of HighQ 'Collaborate', HTML and SharePoint would be useful.
- Experience of working within a law firm or complex professional services organisation.
- Solid educational background to degree level or a suitable equivalent qualification
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management Systems