This is a relocation role to Saudi Arabia with exceptional benefits:
Tax-free salary, 35 days' annual leave, shared use of a car, free accomodation within a British complex, paid utilities, use of swimming pool and cinema plus three free flights back home each year.
MAIN OBJECTIVES & FUNCTIONS:
Knowledge Management is defined as ' the process responsible for sharing perspectives, ideas, experience and information, and for ensuring that these are available in the right place and at the right time ’.
The knowledge management process enables informed decisions, and improves efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge.
- The role holder will be responsible for establishing the Service Operations Policy, Process and Procedures for the ITIL Best Practice Knowledge Management process in conjunction with other Service Operations Process Owners.
- Evaluate requirements to create new knowledge bases and implement as per standards liaising with Network Management Systems and Process teams;
- Evaluate requirements and design for new Service Knowledge Managements System (SKMS);
- Implement and manage new Service Knowledge Managements System (SKMS);
- Support in designing knowledge workflows, set knowledge properties, and manage knowledge forms and homepages.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for the promotion and communication of our client’s Service Operations Knowledge Management policy, processes and procedures;
- Accountable for ensuring that Knowledge Management process is fit for purpose, efficient and effective and aligned with our client’s Service Operations business requirements and strategy;
- Accountable for ensuring the Knowledge Management process meets governance, compliance;
- Accountable for the resolution of issues relating to the Knowledge Management process, its interfaces with other ITIL disciplines and other business functions;
- Review and approve new artifacts in ITSM Library;
- Responsible for resolving any issues escalated up to our client’s Knowledge Management Process Owner;
- Responsible for reviewing the Knowledge Management process;
- Perform Knowledge Management process maturity assessments and reviews;
- Accountable for identifying and managing our client’s Knowledge Management process continual improvement opportunities.
CONTACT WITH OTHERS (Internals/External/Meetings):
- Liaise with other departments as required.
- Liaise with UK personnel and sub-contractors as required.
- Maintain good communication with line manager.
JUDGEMENT/DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY (Specific Responsibilities):
- Must be able to prioritise and manage daily working routines in order to achieve and exceed customer expectations.
- The role holder will conduct on job training (OJT) for colleagues and technicians as and when required to support the needs of the business.
- Responsible for the prioritisation and delivery of delegated tasks in parallel with daily working routines, as and when necessary.
RECRUITMENT SPECIFICATION (Knowledge & Experience):
- Specialised knowledge of defining, documenting, implementing and managing Service Knowledge Managements Systems (SKMS).
- Excellent process documentation skills.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and process documentation skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Telecommunications Industry working in Knowledge Management associated with Information Communications Technology.
- ITIL V3 Expert.
- Valid UK Driving license.
- Knowledge of Remedy Service Desk and Atrium Software;
- Knowledge of Cisco Prime Network Management System;
- ISO 20000 Knowledge
**APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A VALID UK PASSPORT AND/OR SHOW ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM**
Job Type: Full-time
- ITIL Certified
- Remedy Software
- ISO 20000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job