An exciting new role has become available for a Intranet and Knowledge Management Administrator to join a successful law firm in London.
The role involves working closely with the other members of the Knowledge team and IT to provide a seamless service to internal and external clients.
- Management of the Precedents and KM documents on company intranet ensuring that standards of consistency in house style are maintained and the any global technical changes e.g. use of infill are fully implemented and maintained
- Assisting the Knowledge Development Lawyers (KDL's) with tagging, uploading, searching and other functionality for precedents and KM documents on the KM system.
- Acting as coordinator for intranet and KM system technical issues requests, as part of the Intranet Steering Committee and supporting all Intranet administrators in maintaining and developing their pages
- Assisting with the development of the intranet as part of the Intranet steering committee
- Producing reports on usage of the intranet and KM system
- Administering the knowledge and Share point Administrator pages of the intranet.
- Liaising with IT support re any technical issues relating to document conversion/maintenance and the KM libraries and portals
- Conversion, amendment and creation of new precedents and Knowledge Management (KM) documents in the firm's house style.
- Working with the Risk and Compliance team to maintain Letters of Engagement and Terms of Business. Ensuring that these are accessible via the Intranet.
- Participating in the House Style Committee and reporting to the Director of Knowledge on any house issues
- Preparing documentation on house style and other document issues to ensure that appropriate guidance is available
- Ensuring that appropriate documentation of procedures is maintained so that any back up for absence is carried out to guidelines
- Assisting in the KDL's and Knowledge team generally and, with activities required by the Director of Knowledge, Learning & Development
- Highly motivated individual who will be able to deal effectively with conflicting requirements
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge and experience of using Share point, including as an administrator Advanced MS Office skills and advanced MS Word skills
- Good organisational skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail