Knowledge and Information Officer - Law
A prestigious international law firm has a permanent requirement for a Knowledge and Information Officer. This is a role that will be almost entirely based remotely to begin start but will require some travel to London from time to time. In the longer term this is likely to change in line with government guidelines and will require someone that can be based from a London office location. The role is 80% embedded into a practice area (corporate finance) and with one day per week spent assisting a more centralised function.
Key responsibilities and objectives:
- To work with and support Partners, Lawyers and PSL's. Other stakeholders will include the wider knowledge and innovation team
- Support a broad range of knowledge management work, current awareness activity, and provide research support to fee earners and other Business Services functions
- Knowledge Management - collect, summarise and publish to the firms Knowledge Management database and Intranet
- Managing research and enquiries - providing support, responding to enquiries and supply specific research as required
- Managing and evaluation of the available research resources and databases
- Undertaking current awareness activities including flagging of legal and regulatory change
- The provision of training
Suitable candidates will need the following experience and skills
- Previous experience in a Knowledge or Information management role
- Preferably experience in the legal or professional services industry, but this is not a pre-requisite
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ideally an LIS qualification
- Strong research skills and experience with electronic databases - preferably legal
- The ability to get to Central London from time to time
- Ideally some experience aligned to corporate financing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'