What’s in it for you
Whether you're a pizza pro or looking to learn, no experience is needed, we can teach you everything you need to know. Whatever you’d like to get from your job with us, we’ll support and empower you, from progression and development, to financing your studies or holiday spending money. What you get here, is made by you.
Your role in our team
You’re the heart and soul of what we do, at the centre of our restaurants crafting great tasting dishes by hand.
If you’ve got a passion for food and an interest in learning, we can help you develop a career where the sky’s the limit.
Not worked in a kitchen before? No problem. We offer fully paid training, that can teach you everything you need to know to work in or even run one of our kitchens.
Who we are
In return, you'll work with ambitious teams, who're highly collaborative and agile, all striving to win at every opportunity. We work in an environment that values contribution from everyone and you'll join a sociable team, who've donated over £2m for our charity partners over the past 5 years.
We offer age related hourly rates (as below) and, in some cases they vary by location (in Jersey for example) so please ask at your interview. With plenty of ways to progress your career into senior kitchen, supervisory or management roles there’s lots of opportunity to earn more and plenty of benefits too!
- £9.20 per hour for all Pizza Chefs when you've completed your training
- Under 21 & 23 £8.36 per hour during your training
- 23 and over £8.91 per hour during your training
- Free food on shift
- 50% discount off your whole bill when dining in our restaurants (yes, drinks included too!)
- Benefits portal with discounts across online and high street shops
- Paid training, ongoing development and opportunities to gain nationally accredited qualifications
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- Employee support service for all our team and your families
- Refer a friend scheme paying £200 for Pizza Chefs and £1000 for Management referrals
- Tronc, or credit and debit card gratuities and service charge, is a fair way to pay Tronc tips to our teams. All Tronc tips go to you, our team, with the amount split 50:50 between our kitchen and waiting/front of house team. All tronc payments are made at the end of each pay period, along with your normal pay. This sits outside your contractual benefits, and is one of the best perks about working in the hospitality sector
We’re proud of every one of our team members, and we value the unique story that each of us brings. Our diversity makes us stronger, and we believe that sharing and supporting what matters to us helps to break down the barriers that stop us all from truly belonging and connecting. Inclusivity and respect are at the heart of our business and are valued by our teams, customers and suppliers. PizzaExpress and Milano is a place where everyoneis welcome,andeveryone belongs. As such, we assess each application on the aptitude to do the job and nothing else.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'