S.A. Brain - Est. 1882: "The very best of Wales."
We’re looking for a brilliant new addition to our team. Being part of our Brains family means you’ll be responsible for providing a friendly but professional service across the business (and of course get to work for an amazing company).
Here, at Brains, we are looking for people who share our values: passion & pride, ownership, challenge and respect, whilst bringing fun to everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for the Kitchen Team Leader / Sous Chef position at the Pheasant in Bridgend.
Sous Chefs and Kitchen Team Leaders are our rising stars who learn from our Head Chefs and Kitchen Managers, developing their careers whilst we give you all the tools you need to shine.
- Heading up the team and running the kitchen when Kitchen Manager/ Head Chef is away
- Management and maintenance of key KPI’s such as EHO score, sales volume, GP% etc. in the absence of Kitchen Manager
- Leading by example ensuring every plate leaving the kitchen meets the highest standards
- Adhering to and promoting the highest standards in food safety and health and safety in the workplace
You will be proud to support our shared goals and objectives and ideally have an experience in a branded operations, delivering food to specifications.
And your journey does not have to stop there, there are always additional opportunities available within the business! Working well under pressure should come naturally to you as should the desire to develop your career to be one of our future Kitchen Managers. You’ll also get:
- Excellent Bonus Potential (where applicable)
- Career Progression, structured training and development.
- WRU Store Discount
- Vectis Card Shopping Discount
- 50% on-shift meal discount
- 25% off-shift meal discount, in any of our managed pubs
Does this sound like you? If you’re up for the challenge and relish the opportunity to grow your career we genuinely would love to hear from you.
As Partners of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.